Amazing Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy! - Scottsdale, AZ

When it came time to selecting a plastic surgeon,...

When it came time to selecting a plastic surgeon, I didn't have to worry, as my girlfriend who does nipple tattooing (and sees thousands of Breasts a year!) told me that Dr. Gawley's work was the best!

From the moment I entered his beautiful office, I knew I was in the right place. Choosing a plastic surgeon is a study in esthetics, and Dr. Gawley's office is a relaxing and esthetic masterpiece.

The most amazing thing is that Dr. Gawley does not have an ounce of ego. He takes so much time and you never feel rushed. Considering he has THE busiest practice in Arizona, I think that's worth mentioning.

I can't rave enough about my before and after care. My Breasts are perfect. The scars are minimal, and fading fast. I even am able to wear all my old bras, as Dr. Gawley was able to give me the exact same Breast size. Not that I will ever need to wear a bra again, as my Breasts are so perky - no bra needed.

Do yourself a favor, go see Dr. Gawley - you'll be overjoyed you did!

Double Mastecomy with Immediate Reconstruction

I can't praise my surgeon (Dr. Lise Walker) or my plastic surgeon (Dr. Bryan Gawley) enough! With a stage 3c diagnosis, and a lot of my right Breast tissue removed for clear margins, (16 of 25 nodes testing positive) Dr. Gawley was able to match both breasts and I awoke from surgery basically intact.

I have seen a lot of horizontal (unnecessary) scarring on other women which is the old fashioned way of performing a double mastectomy. As you can see, when your Doctor uses a vertical cut you can have a much better esthetic outcome. Once I get my nipples (Dr. Bryan Gawley) and my aereola tattoos (Rachell Hall, Scottsdale, AZ) - which will be AFTER 6 months of chemo & 28 days of radiation - my Breasts will be looking very natural. My mastectomy scars are healing nicely and by early 2017 I'll be back to "normal".

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough about the service. From the minute you enter, every single staff member is amazing. Dr. Gawley has assembled a caring and attentive staff.