4 on 4 Upper Plate. Schaumburg, IL

I had my procedure done in Schamburg, IL. I have...

I had my procedure done in Schamburg, IL. I have never adjusted to the palette on the plate. It feels as those the palette burns the roof of my mouth. It's truly like having a sore in the roof of my mouth that never goes away, it's extremely uncomfortable. I've complained & had it continually dismissed. I've also developed a very painful locking of my jaw on the right side of my face. I do know that implants were placed at an angle in the upper back of my mouth. I've tried to talk to the doctor & have immediate had the complaint dismissed as nothing they caused. I am extremely disappointed that Clearchoice does nothing to try to help with problem "after" they perform the procedure. They also sold me on performing cleanings as included and done on site. When I called to make my yearly appointment the have now informed me that they are now referring those appointments out. Overall very disappointing !

4 on 4 done in Schaumburg, IL

I had my procedure done in Schamburg, IL. I have never adjusted to the palette coverage, It hurts, it feels like the palette burns in the roof of my mouth. It's truly like having a sore in the roof of my mouth that never goes away, it's extremely uncomfortable. I can't imagine living the next 30 years of my life with this discomfort . It also greatly inhibits my speech. Also I now have a lisp especially when I am tired then it's much worse. It leaves me frustrated and hesitant to join in any conversation where I would have to project my voice to be heard, such as at a dinner table with more than one other person present. I've voiced my issues & have had my concerns continually dismissed. I've also developed a very painful locking of my jaw on the right side of my face. Anytime I eat anything remotely chewy such as pizza crust or bagels my jaw locks to an extent that I can hardly open my mouth and it's extremely painful. It typically stays locked until I sleep and by the next morning it usually has relaxed. I worry that this is going to progress to a worse problem. I do know that my implants were placed at an angle in the upper back part of my mouth on both sides. I've tried to talk to the doctor about this issue & have immediate had the complaint dismissed as "nothing they caused" & "you should see someone else about that because it is nothing we did". I know I had not experienced my jaw locking before the final completed teeth were placed leaving me to believe somehow what Clearchoice did in fact cause or trigger the problem. I've asked to talk about alternatives to my teeth such as permanent bridges again, my concerns are dismissed with the answer that there are no options. I'm told "we discussed that in our initial consultation" & while it may have been mentioned that that was an option it certainly wasn't encouraged. Clearchoice needs to evaluate individuals better based on what the patient thinks they need & what they as professional believe will benefit the patient more in their lifestyles & age. Not necessarily the monthly receivables of Clearchoice. I am extremely disappointed that Clearchoice does nothing to try to help with my issues "after" they perform the procedure. They also told me that all my cleanings were included and done on site. When I called to make my yearly appointment they now inform me that they are now referring those appointments out. Overall extremely disappointing ! This is a permanent extremely important part of my life and I truly feel let down.
Dr. wang