40 Year Old, Breastfed Two Kids, Wants 32c - Scarborough, ON

I'm a 40 year old woman who breastfeed two kid....

I'm a 40 year old woman who breastfeed two kid. I've always been petite breasted but felt deflated after the kids.

I consulted with Dr. Jugenberg and Dr. Kara and picked Dr Kara for his 24 recovery method. I have to say I had my
BA yesterday and haven't taken any more pain medication except what they gave me onsite! No drainage tubes, no wraps, nothing! Just suture tape and a sports bra. Let's see what day 2 brings. Right now boobie greed is kicking in and I wish I went 340cc, the highest I could have gone at my bwd.

Oh and my stats are 5'2" and 106lbs. My bwd is only 10.5 so I was very limited in implant size. I chose the 310cc ultra high profile with the responsive gel.

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go!

Well it's been 3 full days since my BA and I'm back to work!!! Dr. Kara's 24 hour recovery process is no lie. I'm still swollen, sore and achy but the pain is more then manageable. In fact, I haven't taken any of the narcotics prescribed. The sensation is exactly like the pulling you get when your milk comes in (for those of you who have breastfed).

I'm on my own and it wasn't difficult at all to shower and get ready for work. I have my first follow up appointment this afternoon.

I never thought I would post in this site but I'm glad I did. It's so nice to meet other women going through the same process and having similar issues, thoughts, fears and concerns.

One week post op

I can't believe that it's already been one week since the surgery.

As far as pain goes, it hasn't been bad at all. In fact the thing that has bothered me the most the past week has been the swelling of my abdomen and lower body as the fluid retention after surgery moves south. I swear my stomach looked like it did when I was 4 months pregnant!!! Thankfully, on Day 7 that went down. (It's day 8 as I write this).

The so called "morning boob" isn't painful but rather uncomfortable. It's the exact same sensation as when you're breastfeeding and your milk comes in.

Swelling is mostly gone!

Today is my 10th day post op and the best I've felt since surgery. My boobs are still riding high, of course, but the swelling is mostly gone.

I'm using Stratamed on my incisions along with polysporin and moved to steristrips vs gauze. I was starting to get a rash from the tape - ugh. I'm also applying coconut oil to my entire breasts to keep my skin moist while it stretches.

So far I am happy with the size and I'm glad I didn't go 340. But as we all know on this site, feelings about size change as they heal. So only time will tell lol!

2 week Boobie-versary!!

I can't believe it's been two weeks already since my BA.

Recovery is going really well. No pain, minor discomfort and swelling has disappeared.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon