Was Considering a Lower Facelift Until Ultherapy. Sayreville, NJ

Dr.patel and her staff are wonderful. I was very...

Dr.patel and her staff are wonderful. I was very unhappy noticing my lower jaw loosing it's shape after 40. I went to Dr. Patel originally as my gynecologist, she was so kind to talk me through the things that I could do to be more comfortable aging. One procedure that she discussed was ultherapy. It's a laser that tightens the jawline (and face)after 3 months.the staff was wonderful scheduling me in and answering all my questions. The Doctor also made time for me to come back for a consultation as well just to ease my nerves and jitters. The pain is low to moderate. Definitely not as bad as I thought it would be.the entire process took about 45mins. I am looking forward to seeing my results as I heal more.I am completely thrilled with this doctor. I would definitely consider Dr. Patel a "woman's doctor" and I will continue to see her. She makes you comfortable aging. So thrilled I found this office.
I will update with pictures in a couple of months as I see better results.

Next morning update

My neck is swollen a bit and tender to the touch but I still thought it was going to be so much worse. No bruising whatsoever. Went to work with no problems at all. Very little discomfort.posting pictures shortly.

An update after 8 months

Hello all,
I am writing an update after waiting a considerable amount of time to see my true results. So it has been 8 months and I can't be happier. I am thrilled with the results. I didn't want to give into the negative private message that I received about a week after I did the procedure. It stated something like "why would you get ultherapy when it melts your face " (I am pretty sure I know who it was from reading other reveiws) and I admit it scared me . Right after the procedure my neck swelled to a turkey neck. I thought "oh what did I do"?. I called Dr. Patels office and they assured me it would go down. Just give it time and it did go down. In about 10 days I noticed a change in my neck. All the swelling was going in about one week. The pain was manageable during the procedure and I would definitely do it again if I had to in a few years. My jawline is more defined and the wrinkles at the base of my neck are gone. I'm sorry that other people had horrible results. I am not one of them. I'm so happy I did it,and I love Dr Patel and her staff.I posted a before and after and I think it says a lot . Thanks everyone for posting your experiences, I know it helped me.

Doctor Patel is a wonderful caring doctor.I am so happy that I found her office. The staff is just as lovely and kind. She is a "modern womans " Doctor and you feel extremely well cared for there.