40 Yrs Old. Full TT with Lipo on Lumbar Rolls, Upper Abdomen & Medial Thighs. Savannah, GA

I was finally able to do it and I don't regret it...

I was finally able to do it and I don't regret it one bit!

The surgery overall did not worry me, but I was super terrified about the muscle repair.
I wouldn't say that it was a walk in the park, but it also was a lot less painful than I had anticipated.
I had a great PS, he did such a great job that I didn't need any drains and I had no severe pain whatsoever. I was just crazy sore.

I wore a compression garment for the first week and then I had shrunk out of it. My PS said to best go and get some Spanx and wear those, which I did. It was a bit tricky getting them over the healing scar at first, but it got better with time as things were healing up.

About 2 weeks PO I was able to throw away all my clothes and go get new ones. I had shrunk from size 13 pants to a size 7 - 9.

I also started walking about 2 weeks PO. At first only 1/2 mile, but it got better and by week 6 I was walking a 10k.

I am motivated to work out again and I look great in workout clothes :D --- lol. I started going to the Gym again and was cleared for all activity at my latest follow up appt on Friday (6.5 weeks PO).

I am 7 weeks PO now. There is still some swelling where the lipo was done. BTW -- the lipo on my thighs was probably the most painful part. For some reason my thighs were super sore and they were the reason why I had to take Tylenol so long. Gently massaging the area with Bio Oil seemed to help.

The greatest parts for me about the TT are:
1. No more cameltoe!!! OMG I hated it!!!
2. No more muffin top!!!
3. My belly is no longer laying next to me when I am laying on my side.
4. My belly is no longer resting on my thighs when I am sitting.
5. I finally feel comfortable undressing in front of my husband, as a matter of fact, I enjoy it quite a bit to show off my new body! :)

It seems like a junk of money to get the surgery done, but it made me confident and I feel beautiful and sexy in my body. I am happier than I have ever been and that is actually PRICELESS!
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pearl is an awesome Plastic Surgeon. He told me I was doing better than most after my TT, but I think the reason I was recovering nicely, was because he did such a great job and he and his team took great care of me. He really takes pride in what he does. I am glad that he was the one doing my TT, cause he made it a great, (almost) painless experience and I received the outcome I was hoping for, it actually looks better than I had imagined. He is just amazing. One of my favorite people in the world. He has the gift to give people happiness and that is priceless!!!