Exciting New Look!!! - Savannah, GA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had gone to Dr Finger for a consultation on my...

I had gone to Dr Finger for a consultation on my sagging eye lids. My husband told me I should ask Dr Finger if there w ere any other procedures he would recommend. Dr Finger asked me if I ever looked at my face from the side. I thought about it and said no. He held a mirror to the side of my face and I was shocked at my neck line. It appeared my face and neck had become the same. I knew I had the saggy neck in front but didn't think about the side. Hopefully everyone can understand what I saw. Anyway, Dr Finger suggested I have a ThermiTight on my neck. It's been almost 4 months now and my neck is looking fabulous. I had no idea there was a procedure for a younger looking neck (front and sides). It will apparently tighten up for up to a year, with the biggest results in the first 6 months. I would highly recommend this procedure. It wasn't even that painful and I had very little bruising. My husband is even considering having the procedure done. Thank you so much Dr Finger!!!

Dr Finger was fabulous. He explained everything in detail and was so gentle during the procedure. He personally called me to see how I was doing. Couldn't ask for a better experience with he and his staff.