22 Years Old with THREE Kids, Ready for a Change! - Savannah, GA

Hi everyone! I've been stalking this site for a...

Hi everyone! I've been stalking this site for a couple weeks now so I figured I'd share my story. So as the title says I'm 22 with three kids. I started very early and breastfed 2 of my children. Before I ever got pregnant I was a full perky C and I loved my boobies. Now, they are somewhere in between a very deflated and sorry looking b- small c. I've been wanting this for years so I figure why not go ahead and do it right??? :) I had my consultation 2 days ago. I like my surgeon and his staff but they are definitely the type that thinks bigger is better. I have a fair amount of skin and tissue I need to fill out though so I'm totally stuck on what size to go with!! Either 475cc or 500cc? ( silicone) I know its not that big of a difference but I'm totally stuck. My pre op is feb 26th so hopefully I can figure it out by then! Ill post pics soon!

my 'before' boobs

waiting...

Waiting for my coordinator to get in touch with me. I have to go get a mammogram done before the procedure. Is that mandatory? I knw I have to get lab work done too but I have no idea when that'll be...

coordinator called..

My mammogram is scheduled the same day as my pre op at 1:45 & pre op at 3 on the 26th. I wish time could go by faster! They said I will get lab work done too that I have to pay for.. any idea how much and what for??

tomorrows the big day!!!

My surgery is scheduled for 7 in the morning! !! I have to be there by 615. I decided on mentor moderate plus silicone implants. 475cc. I honestly think I'm more nervous than excited!!! :/ but I will update soon!

on the other side!!

Well I got there at 615. Took me straight back n got me prepped. I was veryyyy nervous especially about the anestisia

stupid website!

Just typed out a damn book n it didn't post it!!!!!! Ugh. Will update later. All went well

new boobies

Bad pic. They hurt rly bad mainly bc of this binder strap thing above my boobs. Are you allowed to loosen it up????

sooo

Ended up going with 500ccs. So far I think it is the perfect size! I was very nervous this morning but suprisingly it was a breeze. They gave me so meds thru iv that made me feel loopy so by the time I waa in the operating room I wasn't even worried about the anesthesia.lol I woke up in recovery groggy and sore. So far the pain is actually worse than I imagined, but not unbearable. I haven't even gotten a good look at them yet! I will updare again tomorrow!

first new boobie pics!

2 days!

pics not uploading.. ughh.

About 1 week post op.

just checking in!

Haven't been on in a long time, I hope everyone is doing well! I have a question I really need help with though, where in the hell can I find a swimsuit top that can actually fit me. Everywhere I go everything is a little too small!!!
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Great caring doctor that really knows what he's doing. He is very educated and explains everything very well. I love my results so far!