eye surgery with bad outcome - Savannah, GA

When doctor Finger met me for the first time he...

When doctor Finger met me for the first time he said you will get the best bang for you buck with a eyelid surgery. I regret to say that having this surgery was one of worst mistakes of my life. After the surgery my eyes did not close all the way and over the past year my vision has become poor and my eyes are very dry and painful. My body has tried to adjust and close the gap between my eyelids. Before the surgery I had very little or no lines on my forehead and now I have a mass of lines on my forehead between my eyes, my eyes slope down at the corners, they are dark around them, have bags under them,my eyelashes point down and the natural crease of my eyelid is gone. Mascara, makeup and skin creams cause my eyes to burn. I feel like I look bad and my eyes look sick. Disappointed does not even start to describe how I feel. The eyes are supposed to be the focal point of the face and my eyes look bad. This has caused me a great bit of depression and sadness. I wonder if this review will make it to the publication or if it will be stoped by the doctor or office staff. If you are thinking of having this surgery you should find a oculoplastic surgeon.Some parts of my experience with Dr Finger deserve a better review but this review is about my eyes so I must give a poor rating. I can not provide before and after photos because many of my photos on my computer were lost due to bug or something. When I look in the mirrow my heart sinks.