Droopy Eye Lids - Savannah, GA

I had been complaining about my sagging eye lids...

I had been complaining about my sagging eye lids for a couple of years. Finally I went to Dr Finger for a consultation. After he explained everything I decided to have the surgery. I must admit the swelling and pain was much more than I had anticipated even thou it was addressed in the literature and explained by Dr Finger. I had the surgery done on a Friday and by Sunday I was regretting it. Then by Wednesday I was feeling better and was happy that I had decided to have the surgery. It's been almost 4 months now and I am so happy. It was a little hard getting use to putting on mascara again. It's kind of funny!! Before the surgery I had to lift my eye brows in order to lift the saggy skin so I could find my eye brows. Now its so much easier. Very happy with the new younger look.
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Dr Finger was great. He made me feel like I was part of his family. His office staff did also. He personally called me to see how I was doing.