Better Than Nature - Savannah, GA

Dr. Curtsinger, Karen, and Delaine make you feel...

Dr. Curtsinger, Karen, and Delaine make you feel welcome the moment you walk into the office. They all listen to what you are saying and make sure they understand what exactly you need. The office is clean, and the wait to see the doctor is short. I started out on the journey to improve myself not knowing or really understanding the procedure but with the thorough explanations from Dr. Curtsinger and Karen, I felt completely at ease with my decision. The size I chose with their help fits my body and doesn't look unnatural. Sometimes I get the double take look and the question, "Did you lose weight?" and I just smile and secretly think, "No, I put a little weight where it needed to be ;)" The whole team at Coastal Empire Plastic Surgery are second to none and I am happy I found them.
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Curtsinger is the best there is. His personality, his attitude, his professionalism will make the most nervous person feel at ease. He knows what he's doing and won't let you go away with doubts or questions.