22 Years Old, 590ccs Silicone Implants - Savannah, GA

I am 22 and I have always felt self conscious...

I am 22 and I have always felt self conscious about my breasts. They have always been very small except when I was breastfeeding my son, then they were a full C. They very quickly went back down and probably smaller when I stopped breastfeeding. I have been saving for this surgery for years and was excited to walk in and pay in cash. I heard about Dr. Paletta through a few friends and decided he would be my doctor. I already had my mind made up about the surgery before my consultation so I went in, decided on a size, and paid for the surgery same day. I originally chose 550ccs silicone ultra high profile and was given 590 in surgery. I am only a month out from surgery but I am so happy with my results!

Happy life

Just wanted to update and say how much I am enjoying me new body! It is so comfortable to not need a bra anymore!

5 weeks post op

Forgot to say I saw my doc yesterday. He said everything looked great but I am a little disappointed that my breasts don't sit closer together. He said he would see me again at 3 months to see if they drop and move any closer, if not we will talk at my 6 month appt and see about moving them closer!

Drop and fluff?

How long does it truly take to drop and fluff? And by"fluff" does that mEan they will get bigger? Even thought I'm measured at a d/dd they don't look that big in clothes. It's a little disappointing

Normal or not?

I am 2 months post-op and I am starting to wear my bra less and less these days lol one issue I am having though is sleeping with no bra. I am still uncomfortable without a bra because my implants fall so far to the sides! Is this normal? I already have a space between my breasts that my ps is gonna look at and see if I need surgery to fix next month but im thinking maybe he needs to make my pockets smaller or something? Anyone experience this?

Almost 10 weeks post op

Just thought I'd post a pic update where I'm at these days! Still loving my boobs. Looking forward to my appt with my ps next month to see if I will need surgery to fix my pockets. Will update again soon!

Best bras for cleavage?

Are there any good bras out there that give good cleavage and push up for d cups? Every pushup that I have tried on does push my boobs up but not necessarily together. In some outfits I just really want the appearance of cleavage for once! Any help?

4 months post op!

Been awhile since I've posted but I just wanted to update with what's been going on! Still in love with my results with the minor fact that my breasts fall to the sides when I lay down. Spoke to my ps at my last appointment and he said we might be able to fix that after my 6 month mark. If not, I can live with it.
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

I loved my experience with Dr. Paletta and his staff. Everyone was so friendly and made me feel comfortable right away. I would recommend Dr. Paletta to anyone who asked!