35 Years Old, Circumferencial Tummy Tuck. Savannah, GA

I had always been heavy as a child, but when I got...

I had always been heavy as a child, but when I got pregnant with my oldest son 20 years ago, I got huge! After I had my son, I was left with really bad stretch marks and horrible, stretchy skin. The stretchy skin only got worse when I lost some of the weight. I did a consult with Dr. Paletta about three years ago, but only recently got up enough nerve to do it. I am so happy that I did! There was some talk of combining lipo with my tummy tuck, but I opted to not do that. I do not regret that decision, and I am beyond thrilled with my results.

I got the Exparel shot (which I highly recommend) so the pain was minimal. They say it lasts for about three days. After that I was still in very minimal pain. It has been 18 days since my surgery, and I still have a couple drains in. My scar and belly button are healing very well. For the first time in my life I have a flat stomach.

I have seen him 3 times since the surgery and am scheduled to return next week. He and his staff have been great to me since my procedure and I recommend him to anyone thinking about cosmetic surgery.

7 weeks post op

Got my drains out last week and I love my new belly! I am posting before and after pics. I can't believe my results were this great without lipo!

Scar pics (7 wks post op)

I had a request for scar pics, so here goes.
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

The skin and fat that I carried around my waist was something I have been self-conscious about for a long time, but Dr Paletta has a way about him that made me very comfortable. After talking to him, I was confident he could give me the results that I wanted. But surprisingly, he not only met my expectations but he exceeded them! The man is truly an artist – I am beyond happy with my results.