58yr Old Woman-face Lift, Brow Lift, Necklift - Sarasota, FL

I couldn't stand looking at my crepey neck and the...

I couldn't stand looking at my crepey neck and the jowling that was beginning to form on my jawline and decided it was time to fight Mother Nature so I decided I should treat myself to a facelift, brow lift and neck lift. Dr. Holcomb came recommended to by my dermatologist so I scheduled a consult with him. When I met with Dr. Holcomb and his surgery coordinator, Becki, they spent a lot of time with me going over various options/procedures . I felt he was honest in what he thought would work best for me and thoroughly answered all my questions and concerns. After the consult, I knew he was the right doc for me, so I booked the surgery with no reservation whatsoever. Becki handled scheduling and coordinating my procedures. She is fantastic!!! Becki is warm, friendly and a great listener!! I left the office feeling like I had made a new friend. ???? . I had the surgery done in June and couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Holcomb did a FANTASTIC job.
The other day, out of the blue, my 20 yr old son, who's not much for words or compliments, told me he couldn't believe how much younger I looked . I would say that's one heck of a compliment, right ??!,

If youve been thinking about facial rejuvenation, I say don't put it off, you're worth it and Dr. H is your man. His entire staff will make you feel welcomed.

Negative points : The down time (about 2 weeks ) is a drag but the recovery was not as bad as I thought. I looked worse than I felt.
Sarasota Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Holcomb does amazing work. I found him to be very knowledgable, personable and have a great bedside manner. His office has all of the latest and greatest technology.