Butt Implants and No One Can Stop Me!!! - Sarasota, FL

Hey realself family!!! I have been stalking this...

Hey realself family!!! I have been stalking this site for about 2 months now and I absolutely LOVE the support that I'm seeing. Because of that, I've decided to come out from hiding and post a review(s) on my upcoming butt implants surgery w/ Dr. Lacerna (Sarasota FL). I scheduled my surgery sometime around Feb 5th so this process has been rolling very quickly for me. Before I made the appointment, I was able to have a phone consultation with Dr. L and she answered every single question that my mind could conjure up! I felt totally at ease when I spoke to her and something inside of me felt/ feels inclined to completely trust her medical and cosmetic judgement. I am 5'3, 130 lbs with an athletic build. I don't have much body fat so a BBL was out of the question for me. I have an amazing body and I'm hoping that this surgery will allow me to have the butt that I've always dreamed about. I'm ready to be summertime fine, because I know my body will be poppin after this is surgery is all said and done. Dr. L suggested that I go with round, 480CC implants with some fat grafting to my flank and inner thighs area. I'm scheduled to meet with the doctor a few days before the surgery, where I'll be measured and we'll make a final determination as to what size implants I'll receive. I'm not too keen on blabbing about everything so I'll get straight to the point- I'll post a few wish pics and after my surgery I will post "healing" pics and also a few of my actual before pictures. More to come soon!

Less Than a Week to Go!

Counting down the days til' surgery time! I just wanted to upload before pics of me- excuse the messy room!

Surgery PREOP and Meet & Greet w/ Dr. L

2 more days before lights, camera, ACTION! I met with Dr. Lacerna today and I must say that I'm totally impressed with her medical practice and fellow associates. Everyone was warm and extremely caring- especially for a city who's residents are quite snooty and judgmental. I had several implant sizers to choose from and ultimately we decided on two possible sizes: 480CC and a 500+CC. Dr. L decided that she'd make the final call while I was on the operating table and she is able to insert both sizes to see which provides the most realistic and optimal results. I'm looking forward to surgery. Two more days and I'll be poppin'! :)

Surgery Day

I'm tired and not so coherent. Procedure went well though :) Butt looks very nice thus far.

Recovery is so very annoying!

I'm extremely homesick, but on a brighter note I will say that my body is adapting well to the implants. For my petite structure they look absolutely phenomenal! Drains have been out for 2 days now and I've had two successful follow up appointments w/ Dr. Lucerne. She and her staff are amazing! On the road to exceptional recovery and being summertime fine ;)

6 Weeks Postop

All that glitters ain't gold. Do your research before any surgery and please know that possible risk/ complications DO occur. Know what you're doing before you do it, that'll make a world of difference.