My Breast Augmentation Experience Exceeded my Expectations

As a newbie to cosmetic surgery, I felt on edge on...

Upon my first consultation, I knew I had found the best doctor for me and with that, Dr. Derby made me feel confident in my decision to have breast augmentation. I left the office 100% sure I wanted this and for the right reasons. I never felt rushed deciding size, shape, and placement. Dr. Derby spent a lot of time with me documenting notes of my concerns and my wishes of overall appearance. He made me feel very comfortable with extraordinary bedside manners each and every time I visited his office. The evening of my procedure, he called to check in to make sure I was feeling well.

As a newbie to cosmetic surgery, I felt on edge on whether or not it would be worth it to me to have this procedure done. I'm so pleased to say my husband and I couldn't be and happier with the results. I received exactly what I desired with an outstanding doctor/patient relationship. I've already recommended him to others seeking out similar procedures. In the future, If I choose to have anything else cosmetically done, I wouldn't have to look any further for a facility that was more welcoming, clean, and most of all professional. Best money I ever spent!!

Sarasota Physician

Intuitive and a pleasure to do business with, Dr. Derby is a great doctor all around.