30 Years Old, I Wanted to Add Lift and Fullness to my Breasts - Sarasota, FL

I wanted to be able to wear a sports bra and my...

I wanted to be able to wear a sports bra and my breasts not have the "pancake" effect. I also wanted the option of not wearing a bar since there are so many cute clothes that have open backs, mainly dresses. I talked about having a breast augmentation for approximately 5 years and I wish I wouldn't have waited so long, I love the results.
Sarasota Physician

Dr. Derby was an amazing doctor to work with. I felt very comfortable around him and he listened to what my needs/wants were, and he delivered. He was very compassionate about his work and I could tell he put in the extra time and effort, he truly loves what he does. I even emailed him after my pre-op appointment to express what I wanted further and he called me promptly to ensure we were on the same page. My breast augmentation was the first surgery I've ever had and while I was nervous to be put under, I felt 100% at ease knowing I was in good hands. He followed up with me every day and my recovery process was easier than I could have ever imagined, I was out of the house the next day for my follow up appointment and I felt great. I have recommended him to all my friends & family for any procedures they were interested in.