23 Years Young, Just Had Juvederm Injections & LOVING My Results - Sarasota, FL

I just received a full syringe of Juvederm...

I just received a full syringe of Juvederm injected into my lips & I am truly LOVING my results. I am aiming for more of a p"pouty" look versus the whole na-tur-al look. I want my lips to look noticeably pouty and full. I have had Juvederm previously back in December of 2013. It's been about nine months since my first time receiving this and I still had a good amount in my top and bottom lip. We mainly focused on my upper lip today because I am aiming for my upper lip to be slightly over my bottom lip. My results are looking beautiful so far. I am never disappointed with Bridgette, she always listening to you and really helps you get what your goal look is. Plus, she always gives you a little extra for your follow-up which is an added bonus! The swelling is always ridiculous a few hours after you get the injections but it does go down. You really want to make sure you're moving your mouth around and puckering up and really stretching your lips out to allow the Juvederm to filter out nicely. It does feel a BIT tender afterwards but it's not horrible. The second day is usually the worst, it's just stiff and poofy the second day but I don't mind to be honest. I've attached some photos of my "Inspiration" that I'm aiming for (I will be getting another full syringe of Juvederm in December and receiving Botox in mid-October), from my before and after pictures to when the swelling increases. Hope this post helps and if you have any questions please feel free to ask me. :)

Lip Inspiration (GOAL)

I'm obsessed with a fully over the top pout lip. Here's some of my inspiration photos. I love the inverted and overfilled top lip. These are my top two girls lips I am absolutely obsessed with!

Day AFTER My Juvederm Injections (PHOTOS INCLUDED)

So, today is where no matter how much makeup and lipstick you apply you can NOT hide the swelling and bruising on your lips. It's not painful it just feels swollen. I like to make different faces and really push my lips around to help breakdown the Juvederm. I've been told to also massage my lips and really help it break through so it can sort of settle out evenly faster. Here's what my lips are looking like today.... STILL IN LOVE WITH MY LIPS, I don't care if they look silly today. :)

Day 2 After My Juvederm Injections (PHOTOS INCLUDED)

Today is DAY 2 after my Juvederm injections. I am starting to gently massage my lip every few hours. Not too much because I HONESTLY like the OVERFILLED look, if you massage them too much it lowers the Juvederm and smooths it out. I just like my lips more plump (If you've read my previous posts you should know this by now :) )

I have a breast augmentation tomorrow, so I didn't wear any makeup today because I've just been traveling. So, in these photos you will see how bruised they are looking today. It MORE bruised because the injections were mainly placed in the lining of my lip (to help give me that inverted look) versus getting most of the injection in the "meaty" part of lip where the bruising would be less visible.

Bridgette did say that the swelling and bruising will take about two full weeks to go down this time mainly because (again) I did a FULL syringe in the top lip. That's a lot of product at one time, but I'm okay with the swelling. I don't really feel uncomfortable or embarrassed in public with my lips like this because it's pretty obvious I got them done and I'm not one to hide my Juvederm.

I like to ice my lips for like 15 minutes before bed and when I wake up. But aside from that, I just use my eos lip balm and constantly stretch my lips out. :)

Hope my post is helping you all lovelies out there!

DAY 10 AFTER JUVEDERM SYRINGE IN TOP LIP (PHOTOS INCLUDED)

I decided to hold off on updating until the swelling was completely gone so you could see what it looks like with the swelling gone. I am planning on seeing Bridgette again in a few weeks to get touched up where I feel I need more to add an extra little voluptuousness to my lips. =]

The pain and bruising and swelling are all gone now. &They've healed beautifully. I am definitely achieving what I'm aiming for. I am planning on buying another syringe in a few months.

Juvederm becomes very addictive same as Botox! =]

P.S. I do apologize for the sloppy lipstick in my photos....It's the end of the night. A little sleepy. =]
Bridgette Forgette, PA-C

Bridgette always makes me feel excited, comfortable and confident when receiving Juvederm. She really listens to what you're wanting and what your goals are. She's very gentle and talks you through everything as she's working. I wouldn't trust anyone else aside from her with Juvederm or Botox.