Dr. Baez is a Blessing in Disguise - Dominican Republic

I was so disappointed when Yily canceled on me...

I was so disappointed when Yily canceled on me but I was so blessed to have had Dr. Baez and my surgeon. Her bedside manner, overall care and concern and her professionalism can't even be describe in words. My surgery included full tummy tuck (includes muscle repair), full back lipo (aggressive type), lipo sculpture of flanks, underarms (area between bra strap and breast and a Fat transfer fill-in to my butt (She, not I believed a BBL was necessary). The cost also included most of the meds, hospital stay, over night nurse, consultation and lab work). She is not a fan of blood transfusions and are against them unless ABSOLUTELY necessary.

6 Weeks Post Op Photo

No faja for a little while. Second time I went out without one. Needed a break.

Went to the Beach/Had Sex

2 days shy of 7 weeks post op, Finally made it to the beach this summer. Went two days in a row (thirst bucket... I love the beach). First day I was a one piece. The second day I said Eff it and went all in. I am still swollen (as expected) in my tummy area but I swear if the swelling never went down I would still love my shape. Them thick thighs are all me so this small waist sits nice on top of my thighs. Lol Don't mind my little breast, they fit me perfectly when I'm naked or in a bra. Lol 7 weeks post op in 2 days

Also, I had sex. It wasn't bad. Only felt slight discomfort in my back and my sides.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. A. Baez had been amazing to say the least. However, I'm exhausted right now, but when I have time to really give you all an update I will. I changed to Baez at the last minute courtesy of Yily's cancellation 6 days before my scheduled sx.