Queen Duran - Dominican Republic, DO

The time has finally come... Not only have I been...

The time has finally come... Not only have I been stalking this site I have been stalking Duran trying to get the guts to get my tummy tucked (by the best), bbl (the duran special) and lipo (back,arms). My current weight is 160 pounds I'm 5 feet and I'm just looking to improve my body FINALLY. I exercise from time to time but when your results don't come quick enough I get very discouraged. I just want to make sure that I'm safe because I'm traveling outside of the country. I have three beautiful children my man and I adore them all! So after reading all of your wonderful detailed and honest stories I know I'm ready. I've never questioned Duran's skill I just wanted to make sure I was ready so I asked a lot of questions and until June 14 I'll be asking and a lot more questions so please FORGIVE ME NOW.

My plane ticket is already purchased I already have my tourist card and I'm still putting together my list to pack. So far I'm leaning towards a recovery house that already has majority of the medical things to me that's expected. Why carry extra stuff in my suitcase I can save room for other things. I am very picky about water espically the smell lol so I'm bringing a lot of Polar Spring. I may bring a suitcase full of water so I can use it to wash my face, brush my teeth, and I guess my 2 time a day wipe down since we can't bathe for 10 days...uggh that's gonna be the WORST but it's better than an infection.

Please help! I need to narrow down my options for recovery house. My first choice that I'm really leaning towards is Rocio Ortega 2nd armonia and 3rd high class recovery and 4th kindnesses. I need to make a decision quickly so please leave your comments and just give me your opinions I have done a lot of research and so far my first choice I have heard nothing bad. I prefer all honest opinions.

Horrendous B4 pics and my Wish Pic...

My love for carbohydrates has gotten my body this far.. I won't put all the blame on my kids because its 99.9% me. I stopped working out, I stopped eating right I don't have the metabolism to lose control of myself. All I want duran to do is SNATCH my waist and lipo my back, arms and round out my hips and add some fluff to my backside.

Changed my name...

Please don't mind me I just trying to speak this new body into existence.

I love my soon to be DOCTOR

67 days to surgery!!!!!

Any ladies looking for F R E E revision surger????

This came to me in my email today. It's prob something they send out to all realself members or am I the only one?

Countdown is damn near over!

My flight will depart on Sunday I shall arrive in Santo Domingo around noon where my driver who already sent me a picture of a self will pick me up $35 round trip. The rest of the time there I will be using uber from viola and the apartment that me and my lovable down to earth surgery buddy are renting from June 12-24. Another crazy situation that happened to me my passport somehow got lost I knew I only had 10 days left so I had to go to the nearest passport agency with all my documents and pay $195 and I received it within 4-5 days. Preparing for this has been very overwhelming I'm still not packed but I'll get there. I almost had a scare I thought I had a tooth infection so just as a precaution my dentist has given me an antibiotic low dosage for seven days and also told me to take a probiotic along with it. When that antibiotic and it'll be the day of my surgery and I'll be on another antibiotic so I'll be on an antibiotic for a total of 14 days the milligrams are different of course the surgery one is higher so I'll be taking my probiotics every day and also ladies fresh pineapples will be key to the surgery. I will definitely post a picture right before I go into surgery of my preop body and get ready for all the postop pictures of my Duran body. Please send a lot of prayers and love for me and my surgery buddy... thanks in advance

The wait is O V E R!

We made it to Santo Domingo! Our Airbnb apartment that we rented is exactly like the pictures even Better. The owner is very genuine and honest. We are headed to the grocery store then later tonight unpack our belongings. Cipla tomorrow for pre op.

Update coming soon!

Sorry for delay guys but soon I will finish my review. I stalked this review long enough and read plenty of reviews and got many pointers and questions answers so trust me when I say I will not leave you guys hanging.. So soon I will post pictures and share my experience
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

The work is effortless hands down! Good luck getting all your questions answered.