Tummy Tuck + Liposcupture~front, Waist, Armpit, Laterals and Back - Dominican Republic, DO

Im 37 years old, mother of 4 children and decide...

Im 37 years old, mother of 4 children and decide to have surgery because I could not look at my self in the mirror anymore. My body was horrible, I couldn't wear a dress or anything else because I didn't like it. I was never happy with my body waiting for the day that will make my life change. I found Dr. Mallol here on RSelf and contact him for a consultation based on his before/after pic's, so I searched him and really like the way he answered the questions because he seems to be concerned about the patient's individual needs. He was very honest about expected results, pros, and cons of the procedures. I felt like I was in good hands.

My Tummy Tuck update/ fabulous

Hi ladies, my scar is looking very good and I'm very happy with the results. Here are some pictures.

Hey Girls, here is my two months pix

So I have really been taking care of my scar, I've been using different things such as Mederma Advance which is apply once a day, I cleaned it with alcohol everyday, I also used honey and lemon that makes your car clear up faster. I'm doing fantastic, I'm actually back to work doing my regular activities, I'm feeling great and very happy. I've been doing my massages as well they be helping me a lot. I don't think I'm gonna stop doing those cause they make me fell way better. I'm also in a diet not eating of course like I used to. Is great to fell your are looking like a doll....
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Emmanuel Mallol (Board Certified Plastic Surgeon ) was so amazing. From the moment I met him at my consultation I knew he was the doctor for me. He made me feel very comfortable and understood my concerns about going too big. He never once pressured me into anything I was not comfortable with. The whole office staff is great too! After my surgery my result are incredible. I would recommend Dr. Mallol to all my friends and family. In fact my mom is thinking about going to him for a procedure soon because my results were so awesome! Thank you dr. Mallol