32 Years Old and 2 Kids Ready for my Mommy Makeover. Nervous and Exciting at the Same Time - Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

I'm so excited I'm going to undergo a mommy...

I'm so excited I'm going to undergo a mommy makeover with Dr.mallol I've been waiting for a long time making this decision after I have my Last baby past December I see my body I'm decided to do now (SAT).
I hope everything goes very good because when tube my first daughter 6 years ago my breasts had a change of 360 degrees which always had me uncomfortable and last pregnancy engordo me fairly and belly grew me a lot so after getting off 40lb after my pregnancy I think I'm ready for this new me..

Nervous. ....

omg I'm already a month of my sx and 3 weeks of my departure for RD is a sense of excitement and shipments to the same look I care deeply about what kind of painkillers used Dr. mallol as I have never heard anyone talk about this.

So close to my sx...

good is not whether I'm right or not wait to tell me but lately I've been researching about people who have had infection after if rumbled in RD and 98% of cases have these factors:
1 have not been in the country the recommended time.
2 they have not take massages as they should.
3 had not brought with them what they need to care for and sterilize sx.
4 they have not rest as recommended.
We know every sx has risks but I'm of those who thinks we have to do our part.... so that everything goes well

In love with mallol.

I'm in love with the work Doctor Mallol did to me so far I'm so good now I gave 5 weeks after my sx I'm fell good the Doctor was very nice and friendly he explain me everything w he going to do and answer all my cuestiĆ³n I'm fell so sure in her hand. The day of sx he came early in the morning and mark me down and talk me what I'm go to do I'm was so nervous but after talk with hem I'm be relax.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Omg I'm so in love with hem he is very responsible he call me or text me every day all the time he is in top of the case, he explained everything step by step I'm fell so glad God put hem in my way for me he is the best Plastic surgeon in Dominican Republic and he staff is very friendly and profecional.