Cabral Barbie 2b! Can't wait.. In Feb or March of 2016

Ok so it's taking me long enough to decide to...

Ok so it's taking me long enough to decide to write on here.. Anywhom I'm 30 and I have 3 kids and I'm not planning on pushing anymore out.. lol Plus my wife doesn't really want any kids..
I want A bigger ass, Lipo to my stomach, back, arms, under chin, and thighs not sure about a tummy tuck just yet.. but with all that included Dr. Cabral quoted me $5,000 which It's an awesome price I think.. I'm thinking of getting surgery some time In February or March and I'm now collecting all the info I need on just about Everything.. If anyone is going around those months please share your plans.. ;-)

Im so addicted to this site.. I find myself reading all damn day everyday... lol I love how useful this site has become to me..
Anyone going to Cabral Feb or March ??

Not sure if I should get the tummy tuck too but I do want a flat stomach, I wonder if just lipo would do the trick... hmmm lol Either way I'm getting surgery if God allows me to

Which RH is close and good near Cipla??? I want to stay atleast 7 days at cipla then transfer to an RH that isn't far but Good..

What I want

This is some what what I'm looking to get.. Hopefully cabral can make it happen

Waiting for the green light from Cabral

Emailed Dr. Cabral to see if the date I picked in March 2016 is available.. Crossing my fingers ????

My surgery date is confirmed for March 18th 2016 with Cabral Woot woot... Im excited. Now to start purchasing my stuff......

Hey Girls

Nothing much to say but that I'm taking my vitamins and I'm pretty sure I'll be staying at Jazmin recovery home for a few days after surgery and then staying at my mom's house which she's two hours away from cipla.. When time approaches I'll post my before pics and hopefully after pics too.. Enjoy ya'll day..

Might have a change of mind ...

Lately I've been looking at Dra Fatima Almonte and I'm alil impressed with her work and her quote was cheaper than cabrals quote.. Hmmmm??? Now I'm like dammmnnn man what to do what to do... I'm so confused! I'm still going to keep my appointment with Cabral for now.

Why I choose Dr Cabral

Dr Cabral sure exceeds expectations.. His work is amazing and I just can't wait for my turn.. I pray all the time everything turns out good! That I'm scared? I definitely am! Ugghh I just don't wanna die, so I drain my brain with so many thoughts.. Am I being selfish? So wack... but God knows I've been wanting this for years and if I'm given the opportunity I sure wanna take it.. Lord be with me ;-)
Dr. Hector Cabral