TT, BL, Lipo - Dominican Republic, DO

I recently had surgery with Dr Mallol. He is...

I recently had surgery with Dr Mallol. He is lovely. Very caring and attentive when you are with him. There is however no follow up information and I found initial communications vague and brief. So far I am happy with the results. I did however pay for liposuction of my thighs but this was not done. He tried to tell me that he had done it but there was no swelling, bruising or anything like the other girls in the recovery house had. He did however do a good job of contouring my back. I have developed a huge seroma on the small of my back which has to be regularly drained but don't believe this was his fault. Overall happy so far. Just make sure you are well informed about any Post operative care as after the surgery and recovery house you will most likely not hear from him again.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr Mallol is lovely when you are with him. He is a skilled surgeon and the line/scar of my tummy tuck although higher than I wanted is incredibly thin and beautifully done. I would recommend him if you are well read on your procedures and comfortable with little aftercare.