Bringing Sexy Back! (34 Yrs Old, 2 Great Kids, Weight Loss)

I just want to document my journey and share my...

I just want to document my journey and share my experience. I'm looking forward to the work of art of my plastic surgeon Dr. Tactuk (early Feb 2017). I will be having breast lift with augmentation, tummy tuck and liposculpture. After weight gain, two great kids, then weight loss, I think it's time to invest in myself and feel amazing again. Anyone else traveling in Feb 2017 to DR? I will be posting pics soon.

3 wks until the big day!

So I have 22 days left before I head to DR for my sexy transformation. The anxiety is real & building up the closer I get. I feel both confident and excited about my decision...

Some before pics

So here are my embarrassing before pics. I was hesitant to add but what the heck. I'm posting my honest review and I need to face reality. So I have 18 days to go. I'm traveling from Puerto Rico to Santo Domingo. I'm extremely excited! Anyone else having work done the 1st week of Feb or traveling to DR those dates? Any questions, feel free to ask.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tactuk has been very attentive, reasonable and professional. Responds quickly and addresses my concerns.