34 Year Old Mom of 4. - Dominican Republic, DO

I have been dying to have a Tummy tuck for years....

I have been dying to have a Tummy tuck for years. I started doing my research in March 2016, getting quotes from a few different doctors. And looking up each doctor as well was checking out reviews. I was also reading other women's experiences. I came across Dr. Mallol Who has no malpractice issues and no deaths under his belt. He seemed to be very well respected and has a lot of years of experience. He has videos on YouTube doing conferences and he is board certified. I chose this doctor with a lot of confidence and I am very happy that I chose him to do my surgery. He speaks English which was a big deal for me because I do not speak any Spanish. He was very attentive he answered all my questions he has surprised me at the recovery house to check on me and see how I was doing after my surgery. He has even contacted me after I left and came back home.

These are the only before and after's that I have right now.

Recovery house Rocio's

I stayed at Rocio's for nine days. The house was clean. The food was good. The staff members were all great and I can save some didn't speak English and some did

Rocio's food

I tried uploading these before with my review on the recovery house

3wks post op

I'm still swollen.

3wks post op

I'm still a little stiff
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr Emmanuel Mallol is the doctor everyone should choose. He was amazing. He did an amazing job on my body. He has contacted me multiple times. He Is very sweet, attentive and he answers all questions that you may have. He has decent prices. If you contact him with questions he will get back to you very quickly. The clinic that he works in was very clean and beautiful looking.