Tummy tuck with muscle repair BBL . - Dominican Republic, DO

How exiting to read all the reviews and i am not...

How exiting to read all the reviews and i am not able to start mine. I will have Surgery Dec 3rd with Dr Goico Fernandez (( The best )) I went from doc to doc and as soon as Dr Goico sent me the email with his thoughts about my Weight and what i should get done i was SOLD. He is so nice and has fast response. He shows so much knowledge and is actually concern about you as a patient not just as $$ signs. A little about me.. I am 5'2 and weight 162. I WAS LEFT WITH A LOT OF HANGING SKIN AFTER MY BACK TO BACK PREGNANCY. Fist child i had a total of 2 stretch marks on my sides.. Second child i looked like a lion wanted my baby and fought me for it all 9 months. I have spend sleepless nights on this site and have consulted my husband about the procedures i wanted to undergo... after arguing about how he thinks im ok this way and how i don't need a tummy tuck let alone a breast lift i decided to stop asking for permission or for opinions. I decided to be happy.. i am only 26. no reason for me to feel bad about the way i look. Work: office work 9 to 5pm. part time 3 days a week. My kids are both under 5. Thing one and thing 2 (( best gift life has given me )). My husband is my best friend for the most part and gets on my last nerve for the rest.

SoO i was quoted for a full tummy tuck and breast lift possible implants ( mommy makeover ) and a BBL for a total of $5,850.00. Recovery House is going to be a total of $1,500 from the 2nd of December till the 14th. My husband and myself will be staying, Price does not include his stay. Recovery House driver will be picking us up at the airport. harmony Recovery house includes all of the food and transportation. I picked Harmony recovery House because the owner is just soo nice and caring. She is also Very willing to work with you. I Just got my blood work done for the last time untill surgery and my numbers are 12.4 i am hoping it is 13 by the time i get to my beautiful islanl!! I think it was that low because of my cold. Last time i went 3 weeks back it was 12.9. Crossing my fingers it goes up so that i can maybe squeeze my Arm lipo in. My plain tickets: $831.20 For both of us. leaving from JFK the 2nd at 6:45am and having surgery the 3rd. Dr Goico only does one patient a day if they r getting multiple procedures!! I swear he is the BEST! Can Not Wait!!

Picture of myself this summer 183 pounds!!! Unhealthy unhappy and unproductive.. I am not at 161 and feel so much better. Next p

Day 2

Omg this pain is crazy but i guess u gotta think possitive and this too shall pass!! Happy and so exited. My doctor Is the beat i felt to save in his hands i dont have enough words to discrive how awesome this man is!!

Hemo was too low for mommy makeover

I got a tummy tuck with muscle repair and a BBL.. So far i am happy with results. I am still in pain : (... So happy my husband came with me he helps me with everything!!

I cant wait to stand straight!!

: )

Day 3

Pain meds

Soo now that i feel up to typing ( even to text u use ur muscles n it hurts ) i wanted to help u ladys out when it comes to the recovery part.. Please bring ur own pain meds!! I repeat bring ur own pain meds.. The ones here are not strong at all!!

Better and better

Recovery house

Everyone in the recovery house is super nice. Is different for me because i came with my husband ( I beliave it is ) most of my time is spent watching tv and facetiming my kids. They wash my clothes and towels everyday and the food is great. Word of advice for you dolls coming soon that will stay at any recovery house, make sure you know what to expect from the person managing you. Example, dont wait till they tell u when is ur appointment or expect the driver to always b there. Day of surgery i was almost 2 hours late because of Trafic and because instead of me saying i will b ready at this time what driver will be here i just assumed that someone was on the way ( after all that is why u stay at a recovery house ) i guess they have alot going on too soo just make sure u keep ur appointments on check. Also keep a log of how much liquid is coming from ur drain.. Take control and dont asume.. The owner is awesome. Will be getting facials and pedis on friday and also going to the salon and getting my teeth whiten (( owner is making appointments for me and making calls to get me in before i leave )) soo they are very helpfull. They will also take request for what you want to eat wich is a plus and u get wifi and Air Conditioning in ir room wich is great because u can not shower untill ur drains come out : ( soo gotta keep cool.

I can stand straight now!!

Back home!!

Before and after

Mommy Makeover (Best Doctor Hands Down)

Best desition i have ever made. Best investment. I want everyone to feel the way i feel after this provedure. I went in for a mommy makeover but ended up just getting a tummy tuck and BBL because my hemo was too low. I am thankfull for Dr Fernandez Goico and i put my trust in him 100%. I did email

A few doctors before i saw the reviews here for him and i have to say it did influence the doctor i ended up going with. I just want to help someone make the best decision of their life!!

My new booty

Better day

Praise the butt gods!! Lol

Its like all i eat is going down the ass train!! I am not mad. At all.

145 pounds!!!

Recovery house HR

I spoke up about the recovery house and my experiance and i got attacked. So hurtfull when all i was doing was what i wish someone before me would of done. At the end on the way its my openion and Its goood to know now that i wasnt the only person who felt the way i did. Its not fair how some of us spend years saving to go get surgery and stress over so many little things. The last thing u need is a bad recovery house. I will remove myself from the group i shared my review with but i will not delete his ine like i did the other.. I am not the only one. I am he first to speak up about it and maybe that pisses some people off. I will not stay mute. I cant stress enough how great DR Goico was. He did for me more then i could even dream of. Sooo i will stay away from all this drama because if helping someone else make a better choice is going to bring out all this negativity i cant let it take over like it did today. Goodnight ladys and to all GOoD Luck.

Summer ready

Couldnt picture myself going with any other doctor... The best hands down.

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

#1 hands down!! This man is Perfection!!! And i am not talking about the looks!! He is so professional and cares about every patient. Answears all ur silly questions and makes suggestions that make it so easy for you to trust him. My husband who was not too happy about the whole DR idea was put at ease as soon as they had the first conversation. Over all this man takes care of his patients from start to end..