TT, BBL ,BL, BA Complete Mommy Makeover Dra. Yily De los Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

I can't wait to get my body back SEXY & to be able...

I can't wait to get my body back SEXY & to be able to feel comfortable inside my own skin.lol IAM a mother/ wife of 6 kids. I have gone to Vanity Miami last year to get a BBL but I didn't like my results. So I decided to keep on searching til I have found Dra. YILY. SHE IS DEFINITELY A BODY SNATCHER! I can't wait my date is confirmed for March 31,2015 thanks to Angie @Silouhette Recovery which is where I will be staying . My friends stayed there & everyone tells me it's a place to call home. This is my new Journey & I can't wait to Share my experience with you guys....I must say I'm a Lil nervous about the epidural block. I would have just rather been put straight to sleep . I hate that procedure. But I will stay tune for the out come with that.

I've been taken my Vitamins

I went to the doctor February 2, 2015 ND my doctor told me my hemoglobin was 12.5 so I kept on taking my Vitamins (Super B-CB-Complex & Folic Acid 800mg & Iron 65mg but it was a equivalent to 325mg of Ferrous Sulfate daily but every now & then I might not take the Super b because I hate the urine color change it did. So now I went back to the doctor on March 11, 2015 & now my hemoglobin is 12.9 Ayeee! I'm already An my BMI is 34.2. I even got some of my meds so I don't have to get to many over there in DR.

ALL PACKED AN READY TO GO NEXT WEEK!!

I all set and ready to go. I wanted to make sure I had enough. Lol

5 MORE DAYSSSS!!!

Okay 5 more days to go til take off. I went ahead and boost up my Vitamins & Iron pills. I go back to the doctors on Friday to check out my hemoglobin on this new Pronto machine that tells you how much your hemoglobin is without drawing blood. I took a laxative( Dulcolax ) to shed a Lil an make sure bs is left behind lol. Okay. So it helped I lost a couple of pounds my weight now is 173lbs & my BMI is now 33.3. So now just praying for my hemoglobin is up.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon