Yily Doll June 2016 - Dominican Republic, DO

Hey ladies! I've been stalking the site for years...

Hey ladies! I've been stalking the site for years now and finally committed to getting some much needed work. My friend and I are going to DR to have a tummy tuck, Lipo, and bbl. The price above included the recovery house as well. Yily got back to me very quickly, within 3 days. My hemo is currently 12.1 so I'm trying to get that higher, any suggestions?? I promise to update frequently... Especially after. It's so disheartening to follow someone all the way up to the day of Surgery and then they never post again... Anywho, hit me up with any questions. It'll be nice to chat with veteran and future dolls!

Flight booked!!

So ladies my flight is booked. I've been taking hemo-plex to increase my hemoglobin. I'm at 12.1 right now. I have most of my things that I'm bringing. I'm so excited, this is all I think about! I'm thinking about issuing Yily in full through bank wires. Has anyone ever done this? I really don't like the idea of traveling with so much cash. I still can't understand why other methods of payment aren't accepted... June 27th can't come fast enough.

I'm preparing my luggage for DR. I still have a few more items to purchase, but I'm just about done!!! Please list anything that was a life saver for you during your recovery. Thanks!

Wish pics

Kindness RH confirmation

Kindness is all set up and ready to go! The reviews I have read are all excellent! I will be able to give my personal review on June 26th!!!!

Getting closer

I'm so ready!!!

I'm in DR!!!!

I'm here... Surgery tomorrow... Super excited. I'll give full reviews this week! Immigration and customs was very easy to get through. RH driver was there soon as I walked through sliding doors!

Surgery done!

Got my surgery on Monday the 27th ! Everything looks good. Aside from the pain in my back I'm doing well!

Healing good

Overall recovery is going well. My waist is small, but my butt isn't where I'd like it to be yet. Finely happy with my results. I'm happy I'm not where I was :))
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

All interactions have been answered quick and professional!