Getting a TT, Lipo, and BBL with Dr. Medina In July 2016 - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm so excited and anxious for my surgery date to...

I'm so excited and anxious for my surgery date to come. Anyone going With Dr. Medina the end of July?? My surgery is July 27th would be nice to have a buddy with me. I will be staying at the Rocio RH. I am from NYC so if anyone is going to be there around the same time please message me. I'm glad I made my choice with Dr. Medina.

Reading bad Reviews

How now all of a sudden I'm coming past bad reviews about Dr. Medina ? This gets me scared now. I don't know if I should switch doctors or what?! What to do????

Reviews

I don't care about all the negative thoughts people try to put in my head. I have been looking to get this surgery done for 5 years now and I researched many doctors. They all have negative reviews. I choose to go with Dr.Medina and that's it. I'm a very positive person and I expect nothing but positively results. I have faith she will do an amazing job and this is why she is my pick. So please no negativity this way. Thanks

Wish Pic

Dra. Tania Medina

Not only is Dr. Medina a sweet and kind doctor she is amazing at what she does. I love my results. I have no complaints or anything negative to say. She did an amazing job on me n couldn't be any happier. She truly is the best and if I had to choose I'd choose her again. Her n her staff are excellent. She has a great team.

Rocio's Recovery House

I have to say my experience at Rocio's RH was excellent. The care and the staff are truly heaven sent. Rocio is a great lady as well as her daughters. I would recommend anyone to stay there. They make you feel like family and at home. The food is to die for and the cleanliness is amazing. I miss them all so much. I will return for my boobs and I'll be staying here again.

TT, Lipo & BBL by the Best Dra. Tania Medina

I have to say Dr. Medina is the best. I absolutely love my results.
Her and her staff are amazing. If I had to choose I'd choose her again
with my eyes closed. I never felt nervous or scared I felt so safe in
her hands. She has a great team. The girls in the office and the driver
George are amazing. I already miss them.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tania Medina is the best. She made me into a real Barbie doll. Love my results. She is very caring and attentive. She gave me just what I asked for. Couldn't be any happier.