21 Year Old Dr. Mallol Doll 2nd Round - Dominican Republic

Hello realself. I have consulted with dr mallol as...

Hello realself. I have consulted with dr mallol as to getting a lipo and bbl done. He was very quick to respond. After i finally spoke to him, i immediately sent my deposit to reserve my date for my surgery. I feel a confidence with him that i dont feel with anyone else. Anyway, this is my round two this year as i got tummy tuck by dr. andres nieves which i dont recommend to anybdy. he is probably the worst surgeon ever! i paid for procedures that i did not get done. Anyway , i have started taking a multivitamin and vitamin B12. I will be starting folic acid and iron this week. I know my blood count is very low as i am a ice eater. I am very excited for this new experience and i hope i come out the way i want to since the first time it didnt go as planned . I will be flying into santo domingo, rd on november 2nd, 2016 and sx date is November 3, 2016 early in the morning. Today i have an appointment to see my primary to have a physical done and to get medication prescribed to boost my immune system. Any body going on this date or around this date? Please comment

Iron, Folic Acid & Vitamin C

So i have visited my primary last night, and got some blood work done. I dnt know my results yet until thursday but im more than positive that is very low because i actually have anemia. For all you dolls that have insurance here in the united states, instead of going out and buying supplements, have ur primary doctor prescribe them to you so you dnt have to waste money on that. My primary prescribed iron , vitamin c and folic acid (which i had to pay cash for since it was an over the counter medication). I will be taking this medication 3 times a day until my sx date. i will be posting before pics very soon .

Before pics

So these are pics of tummy tuck i had done in feb 2016 ughhh worst experience ever.

Hemo 11.8

So today i have recieved my results, it is 11.8. I already started taking iron, folic acid and vitamin c . As per doctor i was told that a month of this will bring up my hemo level to a little more than 12. Very excited . just need to finish buying all of the necessary things !!!!

29 days left

So i have most of the things i need to be on my way to the other side!!! so excited!! i have pisted anything about any Recovery houses because i will be staying in my mothers house in La romana , RD. which is like an hr away from the capital and i will have someone taking care of me aa well in my own home.

A little update

Hello GM dolls. I am getting closer and closer to my SX date. I am so excited i cant even sleep! i cant wait to leave to the dominican republic! i have purchased all of the necessary items and everything is packed ( yes i do no waste no time). My twin sister will be accompanying me, but she will be getting her SX with Dr. Belen in the CIPLA. :( But any way we will be together after the surgery recovering. I am still consuming my vitamins and iron as told by my primary. I did get clearance either way but its better to be safe then sorry. I am also trying to eat as much as i can to gain a little wait to have a nice BBL done so that is going good as well. As i had a tummy tuck in Feb 2016, when i eat i kind of dont gain weight anymore. Or i cant tell im gaining weight because i always look the same. But anyways, yes very excited for this new me that is about to happen !
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Very nice and polite. Answers back within minutes. Very understanding, professional, and nice