Super Mommy Makeover in DR - Dominican Republic

I was in desperate need of a change in my life....

I was in desperate need of a change in my life. After 3 pregnancies, my body did not look the way i wanted any more and it was frustrating me. I contacted Dr Derby Sang and he evaluated my photos and came up with a surgery plan. He recommended a TT and liposculpture with a fat transfer to the buttocks. His office prepared my whole agenda, the hotel and transportation , the recovery house , the appointments for my pre operative exams, my massage appointments .... Everything! I literally only booked my flight and they did the rest. For a busy bird like that was a weight lifted off my shoulders. I was prepared for some unexpected changes or hick ups becausd it is still another country and culture but to my surprise everything went perfectly according to plan. The day of surgery was intense but not painfull or scary. Although i felt a bit tight and bruised i slept all the way through the night. The next 14 days i spend inna recovery house where the took really good care of me and i saw my doctor almost every other day. Dr Derby is such a great guy, he has amazing eye for detail and completly understood what i want and just made it happen........ Love you Dr Derby!! It was such a positive experience in my life and i super happy with the results , i feel like a sexy and young goddess :-)
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr Derby Sang is an amazing person. He speaks english very well and completly understand my problem and layed an excellent surgery plan for me. He takes time for his clients , not only before but also after... He is always available by phone or whatsapp if i have any type of questions and that was very comforting to me. He is just a really good and caring doctor!