Tummy Tuck, Fat Transfer to Hips, Liposuction Waist, Back and Flanks - Dominican Republic

I am so ready for this new body! My bmi is 31, I...

I am so ready for this new body! My bmi is 31, I am 5'6 and 198 pounds. She said I should drop 15 pounds which is cool! I want to be at least 175 after surgery. If I can make it to 170 that will be even better. I don't want to be to skinny. I like the medium thick look! Lol! I been skinny before with a bobble head and it's not a good look lol. I want CURVES, CURVES and more CURVES!!! I want to be SNATCHED and fabulous! I'm so ready to be a Medina Barbie!!! I can't wait!

These Hemo numbers is really Stressing me out!

I have a whole 3 months so hopefully I can get my hemo to a 14 before I leave! So i take this stuff called S.S.S Tonic Iron. Ithe jumped my Hemo from 11.7 to 12.3 in a week! I take it 3x a day with a meal and orange juice. I'm going to blood work in 2 weeks and hopefully it's almost or is at 13 and better! I'm also taking B12 and folic acid now and eating greens and steak, lamb and red meat basically and I'm drinking beat juice smoothies! So hopefully I'm not disappointed with my cbc results in a few weeks!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dra Tania Medina is a doll! I asked her a million questions and she answered every question with no problem and very quickly on Whatsapp. She is such a sweety and I can't wait to meet her! I feel so comfortable with her and I haven't even met her. I love that she updates her Ig and also I can watch her on snapchat in realtime. I feel like I know her already.