36 Years Old! Mommy of 2! Getting my Body Back! - Santo Domingo, DO

Having a mommy make over with doctor goico the dic...

Having a mommy make over with doctor goico the dic 8, super nervous! Please I need all the support I can get from you ladies in the same situation that I am. After my 2 beautiful girls I feel a bit of low selfs time and I decided to do this. I will keep you guys posted with my journey! I going to Arelis recovery house with a este of 120 a night. I saw my physical today to be sure everything is fine. Doctor Goico is been keeping an excellent communication all the time. Can't wait to meet him. Sorry for my bad English, Spanish is my firs language ????

One day post surgery

Hi ladies! Today is my surgery and everything is good so far... Doctor is been amazing and staff is been great! My body is sore and the pain is not bad at all at lest you move. Remember this is my firs day... the faja after surgery is really uncomfortable, but no that bad.

The rooms are very confortable in the clinic, I will send more pictures,

The food at the recovery home

Good and attentions are amazing, I feel like home. Arelys is just the best. But I'm not feeling the best, I have a lot of gas and my drains gat blocked two times yestarday, I feel dizzy and with nausea. My drains gat clog two times yestarday. This is going to be another rough day.

My before surgery pictures

My tummy woes s little flaccid after my two girls, and I don't know where my love handles came from? They were not there before I had my babies! ????

Funny mark on the bottom of my scar

Today I find this funny mark on the bottom of my tummy tuck. I'm a little concern... any advice please?

Seroma drama! A lot of Fluor built up

So today I'm 16 days post op. And even everything is been going pretty well my drain in the back woes draining 150 ml after 2 weeks! So doctor Goico decided to removed to about infection and bacteria. Today Saturday I wake up with a water bed in my lower back! So sad and frustrated! Even when the doctor assistant did a amazing job putting compresiĆ³n on it. Now I have to wait until Monday to have it drain manually. Other than this and a lot of inflammation everything is going very well so far... just pretty concern about this fluid-seroma situation... any advise please comment. My doctor is been amazing and is always available when I have any concerns, just text him this morning when this happens and he respond immediately.

Loving this curves do!!

Here some pictures 9 days post op..
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon