LIPOSCULPTURE + BBL + Breast Lift with Implant - Dominican Republic

Hello, I am 24 years old and I will be getting...

Hello, I am 24 years old and I will be getting LIPOSCULPTURE (front, waist,flanks and armpits) + BBL + Breast Lift with implants. Also if needed my thighs, arms and chin (will be determined by the doctor - but I'm thinking I will only need my arms done). God ay I paid my deposit for my surgery with Dr. Emmanuel Mallol. I will be going to the DR September 18th and my surgery will be September 19th. I'm pretty excited!! I've wanted to do this for some time now.

Any advice? :)

My Body Goals! ;)

Here's an example of how I want my body to look. Lol Her body is fake but she also works out.

Vitamins :/

These are the vitamins I'm suppose to start taking this month. I'm not big on taking pills but I guess I need to get use to it.

Change of plans...

So I've decided to just do the liposculpture + bbl at this time! I will do my breast lift + implant at a later date. I just want my butt to fully heal first and then I'll do my breast. I've read up on combining the two procedures and even though it is cheaper and a lot of people do it I've read that if you can do it separate its best to do so. Soooo I'm going to divide and conquer!! Plus to be honest I have some nice boobs they just need a little lift. They aren't my main concern.

Flight Booked!

I booked my flight a couple weeks ago. I'm flying Delta. I have 3 weeks until I head to the DR. I'm starting to get nervous. How did you guys prepare? I've been taking my vitamins but is there anything else I should do to get ready besides getting a wax lmfao

Fly out tomorrow...

So I head out tomorrow! After I get there I will do my blood work and everything done. I will let you guys know how it goes & keep you updated. :)

I Made It...

So I made it! One of my flights was delayed an hour and a half but I made it! There was some mix up with us and the recovery house driver so we ended up catching a taxi but everything worked out fine. The food has been good. The nurses here are nice. The DR. Mallol called and talked to me and he even gave me his personal number so I could could ask him as many questions as I want. Tomorrow is the big day!

So reminder I am ONLY 2 Days Post Op!

I still have a lot of swelling!! I am only 2 days post op so my waist will be even smaller in a few days. So here's before and after pictures! My dr... DR Mallol is amazing!!!

Having a comfortable faja makes a serious difference!

So I ordered a faja from called "Havana". It is so comfortable and has even made moving around a lot easier. It's been the most relief I've had since surgery. Best purchase I've made!! $121.00
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

My doctor was and is freaking amazing! His work is excellent!! His staff is awesome as well. They definitely kept me laughing even when I thought the pain was just too much. I recommend him to everyone!!