Botched by Doctor Duran in DR~BBL and Lipo - Dominican Republic, DO

I had my surgery done in the DR by the in demand...

I had my surgery done in the DR by the in demand Doctor Duran at Cipla. I originally did not want to do a review since I was so hurt by the outcome, but I realized that is selfish and I could save people a world of trouble.
The Pros: I have a flat stomach, I have a curvier shape
Cons: Lumpy flat stomach, can't wear a bikini, embarrassed during sex, when I stretch my skin feels restricting, in the sun I look extremely deformed, 3 months spent on ultrasound therapy, a kid called my tummy ugly & they're the most honest so it hurt, I can feel the irregularities, when I go to check ups the doctors look at my body concerned, I am now going to save up 3 times the amount for correcting the mistakes Duran made.

Proof In the pictures

I know Dr. Duran is a popular doctor and a lot of people try to possibly make reviews to damage her image and clientele. This is Surely not the case in my situation. I understand the skepticism since I to was a skeptic on certain reviews while I was doing my research…and I know it can absolutely drive a person crazy since you are looking for answers and don't need further anxiety with reviews with conflicting results, such as this. ESPECIALLY if you (were) considering Duran as your doctor. Do I believe Duran botches all her clients, I don't. I'm just giving my story and you can take it as you will, but be forewarned. I am now paying $10,000+ Dr. Cat Who specializes lipo revision in Beverly Hills to fix the situation. I'm not sure what people think I will gain by faking a review. I didn't go to Duran for cheap cost, I went for her expertise I thought she had in creating a body type that I desired and did not feel US surgeon could create such a curvy figure. Whelp you wanted proof here it is .

Before pics

Same stomach. B4 pic
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Duran and I had a language barrier since she speaks very little English. This raised concerns for me since I wanted to explain to her exactly what I was looking for. Although, we had a language barrier she didn't seem to want me to explain what I wanted and I felt extremely rushed through the process. The Cipla staff is not very accommodating. Honestly I felt like another number in line not like a human being who was paying money for services. During my follow up visit she had her nurse do my check up while she had was speaking with a friend. My experience with Dr.Duran was poor and unfortunately my results speak for themselves.