29 Mother of 2 Wanting a Bbl, Tt, and Bl with Implants. Dominican Republic, DO

I've chosen a surgeon Dr yily de los santos I've...

I've chosen a surgeon Dr yily de los santos I've sent my deposit using option #2 I haven't heard back has anyone been scammed. I chose her because she had the best prices and the results I was looking for. I have 2 children a year and a half apart, I have also recently lost 65 lbs and things are looking real natural geographic over here lol.

It's getting real

Hear back from Yily's people FINALLY I booked for June 16 YAYYYY and my passport arrived

Too much attention!!!!

Hello ladies
I was just wondering I'm married and my husband is giving me a lot of crap about all the attention I might possibly be giving from getting this BBL has anyone else going through this I'm not doing this to get attention from anyone I just love big butts I've always wanted one my mom has a butt that people pay for that she didn't share with any of her three daughters I've ALWAYS wanted a juicy booty but I'm not getting any moral support from my spouse has anyone else going through this????

Flight booked

It still doesn't feel real trying to get everything together.... it won't be long now ????

Eden

I'm staying at eden rh has anyone hear of this one good or bad?

JFK

At JFK next stop dominican republic so nervous and worried hope there's someone there to get from the airport

At the rh

FAJA

My faja is causing so much pain is it okay to keep it off are there any other alternatives....? When I say pain I mean even more pain than the surgery itself

Drain

Had to take my drain home not sure how I feel about that doctors here won't touch it I might have to take it out myself ????

Clothes

Yes the mirrors needs to be clean but baby bye
Here's what I look like in clothes I wish I had a little bit more at the bottom but the curves are there

Been gone

The recovery process is a bit much BUT the results are worth it I constantly wear my faja and my lipo board

In love

I'm completely in love with my body! Don't get me wrong I'm going back for round 2 to get my breast augmentation but everything else is perfect for me ????

Before After

False Promises

I went to Yily instead of Cabral because Cabral was upfront and told me he couldn't do the ba, bl, tt and bbl but Yily said she could just to get me down there then the day of surgery (I'm talking as she marked me up) tell me she couldn't do all that at once that I would need a round 2 ok then she took off $1200 for the lift and implants ok fast forward I'm trying to plan for round 2 its $4750 for both plus meds that's what they charge here plus I'm a return client WOW such disappointment future dolls go to Cabral at least he's HONEST and he was cheaper I just wanted everything did at once????
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

At first I would hear back immediately now that I've sent my deposit radio silence I'm afraid I've been scammed They will promise you the moon to get then right before surgery tell you something different then try and rip you off