26years Old Mother of a Boy, Breast Augmentation, Rhinoplasty and Bichectomy. - Dominican Republic

I feel so ungrateful. Its been 10months since the...

I feel so ungrateful. Its been 10months since the day I had a breast augmentation, rhinoplasty and Bichectomy with Dr. Fednandez Goico and always told myself that I have to come back to realself and write the review he really deserves. It has been a great experience, I feel so great with my results.

Rhinoplasty, breast augmentation and Bichectomy

In the process of growing up I never liked my nose. I was always a thin person with a round face and a nose I always dislike. I remember always researching for doctors when I was like 18 years, but was always afraid to take the next step since everybody would tell me that I was crazy. Once I had my son when I was 23 years old, I started again doing my researches. I was an A cup size, and once I finished breastfeeding my son, thats when I actually took it really serious, and it took me like two years to decide for a doctor. I visited 3 doctors in NY, they were charging me 14k-17k for the three procedures that I wanted to do. They wanted to do something completely different than what I wanted to do that I just ran away from them. They seem to just wanted to get paid without caring what the patient really wanted. I remember visiting Doctor yager, my visit with him didn't even last 10 mins, and they just went straight to the prices. That same week i remember googling the best doctors of Dom. Rep. Which there was a page, and I read all the pages of the doctors mentioned on that link, until I found Dr. Fernandez Goico that caught my attention, I contacted him, and his assistant Karel contacted me the following day. I spoke to both, and that's when I felt "I finally found the doctor". Karel is such a caring person, and Dr. Fernadez, is such a professional surgeon. I had a breast augmentation, I went from A to B full. I had a rhinoplasty, I never thought I was going to get this result, it looks so natural, sometimes I look at myself in the mirror and I still can't believe that's me. And I as well had a bichectomy (Buccal fat removal) I always had a round face. It's been 10 months since the day i had my surgeries and I feel like I was born again, but more beautiful. My recovery was easy and fast. I never had black eyes on my face, I only had a yellowish skin which disappeared around the 5th day. Now it feels that my face goes with my thin body, after the bichectomy. My boobs feel so soft, and so natural that sometimes I believe like I was born with them. If I ever decide to do something else in the future, I would definitely go back to him! He's just amazing, he knows what he's doing, and he knows what your results will be! He's a magician! You will not regret it! I will post more pics in two more months, that will be one year since the day I was born again. If you have any questions about my procedures, feel free to ask, I will be more than happy to answer :)
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon