23 Years Old, Thin, Butt implants w fat graft. Dominican Republic, DO

I've always been insecure about my body. I'm 5'5"...

I've always been insecure about my body. I'm 5'5" 125lbs but felt like I had some fat in incorrect places. Too thin for bbl so implants were the obvious choice. It was all done superr last minute. Last week Monday I met the surgeon. Next day Tuesday I was getting my bbl/with implants procedure. Day one extremely uncomfortable. Day two, get to go home also very uncomfortable. Day three got one drain removed (painful!) dr recommended codeine I felt amazing (zero complaints). Day 4, took codeine on empty stomach and ruined my life. Started throwing up everything even water. Reached out to my dr and he told me to come to his clinic at 10:30pm. He got me a room and Iv fluids and kept me for the night. Yesterday got released was still lightheaded. Today is day 5 after surgery, I feel pretty great. I've been super hesitant to take any pain meds but still feeling pretty good. Diet is everything!

Before pics.

Skinny but not to pleased.

6 days post

New faja:)

8 days post

I just can't get over the fact this is my body!! I have hips!

Mixed feelings.

So as you can see my doctor was able to achieve very natural results like I had requested. BUT, there is nothing natural about when I bend over. It is extremely noticeable. I wish I would've been warned about this. I have to avoid certain things in a bikini. Sometimes I do feel so sexy and confident, but I have definitely created a new insecurity. Gaining weight and keeping the weight on is extremely difficult for me so I have no idea how I'm supposed to fill the awkward areas around the implant. I can see myself removing them down the road if I can't come up with a solution. Makes me sad to think about it. I think weight gain will help big time. On another note, my scars have been healing nicely, I have no lumps from the lipo & would still use my surgeon again.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Before I even met the doctor his super sweet assistant Karel was making me feel really calm and comfortable. Before I even handed them $1, she gave me 1,000pesos to go down the block and get some X-rays done. 1,000 pesos isn't a large amount of money but the fact they proved not to be money hungry really pleased me. I did all my necessary tests. Came back to meet the dr and became very very comfortable and excited. He made me feel so comfortable and made me feel he understood the results I wanted. The next day I had my procedure done