36 Years Old, Never Had Big Boobs - Santo Domingo

In my search for a doctor in an unknown...

In my search for a doctor in an unknown territory,it was a bit frightening and I was apprehensive. In my communication with several doctors I only spoke personally with 1. Dr Manuel Diaz. I've booked the date today and secured it with a deposit. So I'm a month away from surgery. Is there anyone going for surgery next month around that date?

Countdown is on

25 more days to go, nervous and excited at the same time. I just have to go and get my CBC done.

Getting A Step Closer

Hotel has been booked....thanks to guccibikini for the info. I will be staying at the aparta hotel plaza del sol. Found the price to be very reasonable.

Less than 2weeks to my new BOOBS...can't wait. Did my CBC about a week and a half ago it is12.9 and I'm taking an iron tonic as well as vitamins to get it a lil higher even though it's in the normal range. I haven't started getting anything yet for this trip so hopefully I will start soon as the days are drawing close. Will keep u guys posted.

Exactly 1week......

The nerves OMG....don't even know what to do with myself. Started buying a few items like pain killers, wipes, tooth paste etc. Still have to get some more things. Excited and nervous at the same time.

This close

Traveling to Today.....still nervous as hell. All packed and ready to go

TETAS (Boobs)

Got the boobs I never had. Surgery went well. No hassle whatsoever. Everything was well organized from the airport to cipla. Driver was at the airport waiting for me with my name on a board. Drove to cipla and met Dr. Diaz and his assistant genesis. Got all my tests and X-ray done with in an hour. The staff there is very helpful. They are both great people. Very warm friendly and professional. Had an amazing time. I'm at home now healing nicely. Dr diaz was amazing. He knows exactly what he's about. I would recommend him to any and everyone who's considering cosmetic surgery.

Before and after photos

3 weeks

Almost 3wks post op and they r healing nicely. Few pics of the girls......Loving the girls:)

The girls

Finally have boobs in my bikini and bras without having to wear padded bra.....absolutely love them. Healing nicely.

Looking for a flat stomach and I know with Dr. Diaz I will get it. I have faith in him once again. I'm going to do lipo of the stomach, back and flanks. I have a butt already so I will just let him use the good fat and round up my butt????. Nothing too over done. U guys have been nothing but helpful on this site. Will keep u posted. Surgery date is May 3rd.

7 weeks post op

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Very professional, knows what he's about , makes u feel comfortable, warm, he makes suggestions but the choice is urs. He gave me all the pros and cons which allowed me to make my decisions. He's just great. Highly recommended.