26 Years Old, 3 Daughters, TT and BBL - Dominican Republic, DO

Okay so one day I decided to google tummy tucks...

Okay so one day I decided to google tummy tucks and stumbled across the realself site. I decided on going to Dr.Jimerson the curve doctor(I'm located out of Atl) until you ladies introduced me to the wonderful world of Dominican Republic. The first time I saw Dr. Yily's, Dr. Cabral's, and Dr. Duran's work I fell in love. I requested quotes from all three including Dr.Baez and Robles. In the end I decided to go with Dr. Yily because not only was she the first one to reach out, I think she will be able to give me the results I desire. I have been in contact with Dr.Cabral via whatsapp but I decided against it, I'm afraid for my life. Also the reason I didn't go with Duran is because after I sent a consultation request through her website some third party company emailed me back with my quote requesting an extra $200 dollars. No hunny on to the next. I will be renting an apartment while I'm there and I am also hiring a private nurse(she cooks too) for $50 and a driver. I want a nice juicy booty and snatched to the gods. I'm sure yily can handle it.

Decisions Decisions Yily vs Duran

So today I recieved a message from Dr. Duran on Whatsapp! She gave me the same quote but at least I wont have to pay the extra $200 for receiving my quote through a third party. I like doctor Yily's work but Dr. Duran sculpts to perfection. Every patient of hers comes out with a bangin body. Even though I feel like Dr. Yily would give me a nice knew shape. I know for sure that Duran is going to give me that hour glass shape that I want. I don't mind paying a couple of hundred more because I know for sure she is going to deliver. What do you ladies think?

Deposit paid with Dr.Duran

I decided to switch from Yily to Duran after speaking with Dr. Duran on 12/21/15. She went ahead and confirmed my date for the 17th of February so I wouldn't have to call again. I sent my deposit on the 23rd through ExpressSend at Wells Fargo bank for $5.00. Now I have to get my passport. I am thinking I should use the expedited service just to ensure I receive my passport in time. I have also started to take my vitamins. I don'
t know what my hemoglobin is exactly I just figure I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Moved date to the 19th

Hey sisters!!! I haven't been on here in a minute. The tax season has me extremely busy. I was in a car accident on the 5th of January . The city's bus hit the rear of my vehicle and now I have to go to court on the 16th so I contacted Dr. Duran and she moved my date to the 19th. I'm so excited I have been having frequent dreams about my results. I know its a dream because there is no pain lol .

D.R. Here I come!!!!!

Leaving for D.R. In the morning I am packed and ready to go surgery date 02/19/2016

Duran Doll 2016

I opted out of getting the tummy tuck. Dr Duran said that I was a good candidate for Lipo. I have kind of regretted not getting the tummy tuck. I will have to get a cover up over my stretch marks.

Before and afters

7 Months Post-op

I am very happy with my results. I do appear to have lost some fat in my butt but the shape is still very nice. Initially I wanted a breast reduction and lift but Dr. Duran persuaded me not to get it done. Here are some recent photos. Sorry for not getting back sooner. Instagram: dandelion_901 for more photos

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon