On the Road to Boobies! - Santa Rosa, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hi everyone! I have decided to start posting my...

Hi everyone! I have decided to start posting my review because this website is so helpful and helped me make the official decision that i do in fact want a breast augmentation and i love seeing all the help and support people offer on here. I just had my consultation today and really enjoy the size 225 CC. Oh and my stats are 5"4 and 109 pounds

Post op done surgery in 12 days

Officially decided a 275cc my goal is to be a full C. Probably the hardest part for me so far was finally deciding a final size. Need to still pick up prescriptions and make a pre op list. It all seems so surreal to me and that it's not actually happening. I need to get with it tho. any recommendations on what to get or help with pre op anxiety would be greatly appreciated. :)

Tomorrow is the day

Hi everyone for my call and I will arrive tomorrow morning at 7:30 am. I am getting 275 cc silicone implants. It all seems so surreal just a lot of pre op nerves and overthinking

I have my boobs!

Surgery was at 8:30 this morning and it was a breeze. Woke up in zero pain and only took an hour i still am very comfortable just can't get up cause when I do I feel really light headed and nauseous. I can honestly say the worst part for me was literally just the anxiety before the surgery other than that it was so easy. I had the sweetest nurse ever Brenda who put me totally at ease.

Day 2 Post op

Well day one from surgery I was probably the most comfortable because the anesthesia was still wearing off I slept decent that night I used two pillows and a wedge pillow with a heating pad under my back to finally get comfy lol. Highly recommend a heating pad if you don't have one my boobs haven't so much been in pain but my lower back and ribs sure have. My poor ribs are so sore I feel like I broke them. I haven't had any pain meds except for when I go to sleep I take one Percocet. I'm pretty comfortable most of the time just sitting up and down is a Bitch. And I hate hate hate standing I literally feel like my boobs are going to drop out of my chest. I know I'm only day 2 post op but I want to be used to these things already haha. Anyways all and all so happy with the way I am feeling and how recovery is going. Attaching a picture from right before surgery and day 1
Post op for y'all.

feeling much better

Hi everyone (or to the 2 maybe 3 people that read my posts haha) but i am now 6 days post op and feel so so much better. The past few days have been an emotional roller coaster. I stopped all pain meds including tylenol on Saturday night because my stomach was so messed up. My boobs weren't even the problem it was my stomach, since then it has just gotten better and better. My boobs for the first three days literally were so hard and rough to touch i would cry whenever i saw them in the mirror. You have to remind yourself this is something that takes time and you have to get through the emotions and hard boobs to get your nice soft boobies that you want. I now have finally seen such a good impressive difference my boobs are slowly morphing and feeling apart of my body and the swelling is down so they look better too. I am not in any pain at all and am sleeping fully on my back which is so so nice and feels like the biggest step ever haha it is also so nice able to get up and down comfortably now. Tomorrow is my first post op appointment and I am so excited to thank my doctor for doing such an amazing job. I really hardly took that much pain medicine and the pain the entire time was tolerable since day 1. I have attached a picture from day 3 and day 5 and you can see how much the swelling has gone down thank goodness.

One week/ first post op

Well one week today I had my post op and learned how to massage my breasts, was wondering how often everyone does that? I'm a little sore today but today was my first day back at work and sitting through classes and I feel pretty damn good still for having surgery a week ago so that's a positive. On Saturday I was thinking no way could I go back to work on Wednesday but I felt well enough to go for it I'm a nanny and dealing with kids so it was interesting haha. Really looking forward to more dropping and fluffing. I attached a picture and the redness is from icing haha

2 weeks/feeling great

Hi guys! Yesterday was officially my two week mark and I can say I'm so happy so far with this process. My boobies are getting softer and softer everyday(which is super nice cause literally week one I was like there's no way these things can ever be soft but man they sure can it's amazing it just takes time) I want to attach a photo from day 5 and a photo from yesterday just so you guys can see the difference. I finally stopped getting tender at around day 10 I haven't really had any real pain since day 4-5 but you are still sore and notice decreased mobility but now I can say I can drive go class all day or work all day without getting sore. Sometimes my lower back still gets sore from sitting in a class chair all day but no longer my boobs. Super excited for more dropping and fluffing

Two and a half weeks!

video to show softness
0:27
Hi everyone! Just posting a video today to show softness and how much they have dropped. My left one clearly has some more dropping to do to catch up with my right. They feel so awesome and so fun to play with I am seriously so impressed. I had mentor moderate profile gel implants and i believe they are perfect for me and my body proportion. I forgot to mention in my last update I have been sleeping on my side comfortably and can give people big hugs without it being painful or anyone noticing they weren't real (this def would of not been the case during week 1 and 2)

3 and half weeks

Pretty much nothing more to report feeling great and am feeling better and better everyday

One month/scars

Hi ladies! So today was my one month post op appointment with dr.canales he said everything was looking great and to start treating my scars. Also that I could now go get sized and wearing normal bras in about another week. I would just again like to commend dr.canales and his team they were alll so amazing and I'm so impressed with his work and how great I feel/look. I had minimal pain after surgery and my scars look fantastic I still can't believe this only happened four weeks ago. I am back to doing everything completely 100% normal including sleeping on my stomach. I will admit their are times when I wish I went bigger the first two weeks I would've hit myself saying that but now I do a little they literally look perfect and fit my body perfectly I feel like it's just because I'm so used to them and they feel so natural to me. I also need to keep telling myself I still have some fluffing to do. All in all super excited for my results and urge all the ladies out there on the edge to take the plunge because I'm so happy I did.

Month Video!

Super squishy!
0:23

Implant card/5 weeks/bra size

So I haven't been officially measured yet but I found a super cheap bra at Kmart for 6 bucks and it was a 34C and it fit me pretty well I feel like I could also fit into a 32D. Love how amazing they look in such a cheap simple bra with zero padding. It's amazing and I'm excited to start wearing bras in a week.

6weeks post op/bra size

Hi ladies. So I finally got measured at vs a few days ago and they measured me at a 32DD which I honestly don't know how it's possible but I filled out all the 32DD bras they gave me and a medium bralette so I was pretty excited. I feel like any other places I'll probably be a full C. Idk why they still feel so little to me and like they just keep getting smaller but I am still in love. Nobody can tell my boobs are fake and I've even made a few people feel them and ask and no one can even tell so that's amazing they are fun to play with. The girl at vs didn't even ask she was just like wow you have perfect boobs for your body so I guess I should stop having doubts and overthinking.I just think after surgery we judge our own bodies even more because we've had surgery. But overall I am so happy that I went through this process and love them. I am also attaching photos of me in the vs double d bras.

video update!

almost two months
0:28
Progress video

Two months/scar update

Hi lovely ladies do I'm officially two months post op and am loving life with boobs. Everything been healing great including my scars I haven't essentially felt any pain since week 1 sometimes I feel like I got random zings of pain throughout my boobs do any of you guys get that? My nipples are also still really sensitive. Other than that I can't even tell I got a boob job. Sometimes I get mad because no one notices or says oh your boobs got bigger and sometimes that frustrates me which is so funny cause my biggest goal before this was so no one knew and I made it happen. But I of course now wish I went bigger. My one month check up with my ps went well he said I was healing perfectly and chose a perfect size for my body and asked to use my pictures for his website so that was flattering. I just now of course want bigger but I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. Overall again so happy because I have so much more than I ever started with and I fill out bikinis and get cleavage now I have attached some photos of that and my scars.

Almost 3 months

Found a good before and after photo didn't even realize I made my ps Instagram page but stoked I did and this made me feel so much happier about my sizing and stuff even though I feel like their small now I see how far I've come and I just have to hand it to my ps because they literally feel like my boobs I've had forever.

Four months postop

Hi everyone! I know it's been awhile but I honestly even forget I ever had surgery. Everything is healing perfectly and I love my girls. Filling out tips and bathing suits gives you so much more confidence! I love being tan because it makes my boobs/ cleavagelook amazing. Still only regret is wishing I went a bit bigger but thats if I'm being picky.
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Canales was fantastic! Him and his entire team did an amazing job. I am so imperssed with my results and how everything went. I was so nervous and scared for surgery and they made it such a breeze my anxiety was all for nothing. Only took me a week to feel 100% and can say I honestly felt hardly any pain it was mostly being sore and uncomfortable. This has to be because of his amazing surgical technique I had zero bruising, and my scars look amazing only after 4 weeks post op. I am so thankful for this guy and his practice.