I Saw Improvement on Day One - Santa Monica, CA

I was a little apprehensive about Ultherapy...

I was a little apprehensive about Ultherapy because of the negative reviews I've read and because I didn't want to waste money on something that showed no improvement. I spoke to Dr. Karamanoukian about my concerns and he explained the whole procedure and what I should expect in detail. He's always kind, considerate and listens to my questions and addresses them honestly. Even though I had a neck lift about 7 years ago, I still had a lot of loose skin on my neck and jowls. Could be because of fluctuation in weight, I'm not sure. Anyhow my neck looked like a bagging sock. Remember slouch socks from the '80's? That's what my neck looked like. I'm going to eventually want a facelift rev but I have a busy schedule so I'm glad I decided to get Ultherapy. Dr. Kara is the person that performs it so I felt reassured that there would be no negative effects. All I can say is Wow! The procedure was less than an hour and was painless, uncomfortable but painless. On a scale of 1-10 for pain I would say a -1. I can see results already. Dr. Kara said that I'll see the full results in about 60 days. BTW when my procedure was over and I walked to my car, a gardener whistled at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back and raised his eyebrows. Yes he was a gardener but he was very handsome and at age 51, I appreciate any attention I receive.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Thank you Dr. Karamanoukian. I'll be seeing you tomorrow for my Lipo to tummy.