Silicone Removal , Cellulite Removal - Santa Monica, CA

Dr. Raffy is the best from the consultation to the...

Dr. Raffy is the best from the consultation to the procedure. He is caring, knowledgeable, outgoing, and funny. I went to him for silicone removal, reconstructive surgery, and cellulite removal. I was in a deep depression and thought there was no hope. I gained 40 pounds. I was so embarrassed at first when I went to Dr. Raffy but him and his staff made me feel so comfortable. They gave me a very warm welcome. During the consultation he insured me that he would fix me and make me better. He also gave me a really good price compared to other doctors. He is very knowledgable. His office is very professional nice and clean. Up until my surgery his office kept in contact with me. The day of surgery I was so nervous. The anesthesiologist was really nice and professional and he made the process for me very easy and comfortable. I woke up from surgery with his staff right there by my side calming me down and helping me. The nurse calls in the meds a day before surgery which made it easier. Recovery was so-so for me. I took my meds and slept a lot. I was feeling better after a few days. Dr. Raffy called me to check on me :). And a few days later I had my post op appointment. Everything was good and I was looking good. He is really good at what he does. He removed so much silicone from my body without disfiguring me. No visible cuts or scars. He also evened me out because I was so uneven and couldn't wear a pair of jeans in 2 years. His cellulite removal is also amazing. Overall, I had a very good experience. I wasn't just another number. Dr. Raffy changed my life. I am so grateful for him :)
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon