23 Years Old - Santa Monica, CA

After breaking my nose during a soccer game, my...

After breaking my nose during a soccer game, my breathing was being obstructed and I was in need of a Septoplasty. After consulting a few different doctors, I ended up going with Dr. Anynehchi for the surger, and had such a positive experience as one of his patients. From my first consultation through the surgery, he was fully available to answer my questions, and went out of his way to explain the surgery in full detail, time and time again. Dr. Aynehchi is very calculated and thorough during each examination, and made sure that I felt comfortable every step of the way. My procedure included a Vestibular Stenosis repair, Turbinoplasty, Septoplasty, and open reduction nasal fracture. I am so happy with how my nose turned out, and would definitely recommend him to anyone that needs septum/nose work. I have already noticed a difference in my breathing, and am so thankful for Dr. Aynehchi's attention to detail, and precision. Highly, highly recommend!
Santa Monica Facial Plastic Surgeon