Scar Treatment on the Way..!!

Hello, i need to start by saying that i have a...

Hello, i need to start by saying that i have a keloid on my shoulder. It was a the size of a penny, after trying to remove it with all kids of surgeries, cream, lasers and whatnot i gave up. I spent so much money, and i have learned that my scar will never go away. I have met wonderful people who knwo about this condition and have had improvement with the scars. After so long, i m going to give this a shot and im hopeful on positive results.

Second treatment

Im on my second treatment with laser and inyections, and so far i have seen a bit of discoloration on my scar!!!! Dr. K is just amazing, he does not give up on patients... Im sooo happy i met him and that he is now treating me...
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I met with doctor Karamanoukian (didnt spell it right on headline) yesterday, and i totally felt comfortable, he listened to my concerns, answered questions.. And most of it he was honest! There are other patients that have recommended him that is the reason i made the appointment with him. I can tell he cares about his patients, and he is very much a "hands on" doctor, and the best part, he has a wealth of experience. Cant wait For my next appointment in two weeks!