Long Awaited Keloid Removal - Santa Monica, CA

It's been about 2 1/2 weeks since the start of my...

It's been about 2 1/2 weeks since the start of my keloid removal journey and I am loving it! During my last visit with Dr. Karamanoukian, he removed my keloid and stitched it up nicely for me. I went back in a week later to get the stitches removed and by that time it already looked 10 times better! My keloid used to be raised but now it's back to square one and seems to be completely flat as of right now. I'm going in for my next appointment tomorrow for steroid injections to prevent it from coming back. Fingers crossed it doesn't!! So far, I feel like I made the right decision going to Dr. K.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Karamanoukian has done a really great job of making me feel comfortable during all of my visits with him, and his staff is nice as well! I could tell that he really likes what he does and cares about you as his patient. He personalizes a plan just for you, and uses time efficiently. I could assure you he wants to see results just as much as you do! Ultimately, he wants to make sure you don't come back, which reassures me and means a lot to me as a patient. Thanks for everything so far Dr. K!!