Amazing Results for my Nose Inside and Out! - Santa Monica, CA

Dr. A Behrad Aynehchi, MD Facial Aesthetic and...

Dr. A Behrad Aynehchi, MD

Facial Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery

Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery

Was a wonderful decision I made for a revision on my nose as well as opening up my airway. My nose had an indentation In the middle on my left side. I also had a bump on my left side on the tip of my nose that is hard to see in these pictures. The tip of my nose looked twisted as well. My nostrils were retracted from my original rhinoplasty because the original surgeon took out too much cartilage. Dr. Aynehchi Took Cartilage from my ear and added it to my nose where I had the indentations and the nostril retractions. He also made a few other adjustments that were somewhat minor but made a really big difference visually without changing my look. No one can tell I had work done, but my pictures and videos for modeling and acting look way more symmetric and amazing. He also opened up my airways and did an amazing job with the turbinoplasty. I have fought a couple colds since the surgery and was able to breathe perfectly . He is a wonderful person, made sure to do what I needed and wanted. He noticed imperfections in my nose that I hadn't even noticed and addressed them perfectly. He did his best to make this affordable and helped to make this a reality for me. He went above and beyond what I had imagined . I highly recommend to anyone that needs work done above the shoulders both medical & cosmetic. The before pictures are on the bottom and one month post-op on top. Still swollen but the results speak for themself!

Santa Monica Facial Plastic Surgeon

The best experience I have had with a doctor!