41 Years Old Clear and Brilliant Laser for Skin Resurfacing and Tightening DR. Karamanoukian. Santa Monica, CA

I have been to Dr. Karamanoukian in Santa Monica...

I have been to Dr. Karamanoukian in Santa Monica for several services. I am graduating in June (RN) and I wanted to look refreshed and youthful for my up and coming ceremony, as well as my job search. I am 41 and through long nights studying, long days at the hospital,and inevitable stress my skin appeared dull and lifeless. Also my face had begun to go lax around my jaw line. The laser was not uncomfortable and lasted approximately 25 minutes. There was no down time involved and my skin now looks vibrant, youthful and much firmer. I showed a friend pics, and when I saw her in person she was amazed. She said the pics did not do the laser justice. She quickly booked an appointment. I went back to school feeling confident and 5 years younger! My makeup applies smoothly over the renewed skin, and I wake up in the morning with a glow. I now often go out "bare faced" and don't feel self conscious. I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome and will continue to get the clear and brilliant laser as time goes on. I highly recommend Dr. Karamanoukian and his staff for anyone who wants a Dr. who truly listens and cares about the patien'ts needs.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Really listens to my concerns and takes into account areas that need more attention while performing procedure. Everyone in the office greets you as if you are V.I.P. I always leave happy.