Help for Bad Silicone Injections in Butt - Santa Monica, CA

Just like many other stories I've read here in...

Just like many other stories I've read here in RealSelf, I made a foolish mistake in 2009. I was introduced by a friend to a nurse who performed injections to enhance buttocks. She claimed it was PMMA which was reabsorbed by the body as times passed and even had an entire gallery of her before and afters. Now I wonder how many of her patients are going through same regret as myself. Also I had multiple friends who had it done and also wanted to have a curvier body. I went ahead to have the injections in one session. I am petite, 5'2 110 lbs. After 2 years passed I had no complications whatsoever. But I eventually formed a discoloration between both of my buttcheeks and hardness. I asked one of my friends and she advised me to just massage. I lived like that for the past 3 years. I started feeling more discomfort if sitting for longer periods of time. So I decided to search online for a doctor with knowledge on the field. This website helped me find Dr. Raffi Karamanoukian. I booked an appointment and when I met him I knew there was hope. He was very compassionate and understanding when I explained my story. He went on to explain the reason for all my symptoms. He also showed me other cases of silicone mistakes. I met with him two times before I booked my surgery to partially remove the granulomas I had developed. Now that I'm almost a month after surgery I can say there is improvement. The doctor explained I would have swelling for a little while. I definitely feel better. I can say I was very lucky to be alive. I advise any other woman to do their research and never let anybody else other than a board certified surgeon do anything to their body.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Honest, realistic, confident, understanding and professional. Dr. Raffy is very compassionate and truly cares about making you feel better.