Breast Augmentation with Dr. Robert Cohen in Arizona

I had my phone consultation with Dr. Cohen today...

I had my phone consultation with Dr. Cohen today to discuss my future breast augmentation. He is very thorough and detailed. I appreciate the fact that he told me the risks of the surgery, and the complications that could occur. That helped increase my trust, so now I am certain that I have chosen the right surgeon. So far, the customer service that I have received from his patient coordinator Cassy has been phenomenal. I highly recommend a consultation with Dr. Cohen.

Extremely Happy with Breast Augmentation by Dr. Robert Cohen

I had chosen Dr. Cohen based on reviews and photos only. I met him for the first time the day before my surgery during my pre-op. My extensive research was worth it: my surgery went well and my results exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend a phone consultation with Dr. Cohen.
Santa Monica Plastic Surgeon

I had my phone consultation with Dr. Cohen in June, 2016, to discuss my future breast augmentation. He is very thorough and detailed. I appreciate the fact that he told me the risks of the surgery, and the complications that could occur. That helped increase my trust, so now I am certain that I have chosen the right surgeon. So far, the customer service that I have received from his patient coordinator Cassy has been phenomenal. I highly recommend a consultation with Dr. Cohen.